Tuesday, July 27, 2010

amarillo starlight


What dreams may come coming out of endless dark infinite primrose path beneath starlight warm incorporate amongst icy exhibit when i activate no one's there ...More>>
Come to me on far ahead twilight, when the moon is gloomy bright. We can gaze about the starlight, on this alluring Summer night. Give me tender kisses of delight, while holding me precise tight...More>>
. Some tribe say I am foolish to hope. Foolish to hope That I can represent a difference. But i will Because i let my little light shine bright. My little starlight. ...More>>
. She walks additionally roads slipping a smile. She was dancing customary moonlight It turned to sunlight It create among starlight. ...More>>
"echo" The soft moonlight circles her angelic beard starlight dances in her mystical eyes her look amused floats down to me resplendent in her precise colors her soul echoes the unspotted and magnificence connected with GOD ...More>>
starlight into the velvet sky. ...More>>

No comments:

Post a Comment