Monday, July 26, 2010

With regard to the killing of Diane Whipple in 2002 by a presa canario breed of dog, I was wondering?


How to inflict a fatal wound is instinctive, I'vee show tiny stray catch and kill mice. Biting the neck is precise way to shield from body bitten in return although in a flash revoke the target.

The lack of self control that cost Ms. Wipple her life was the fault of the owners. They should never have let their stray outside, not up to par lead and unsupervised.
I gather they are still in jail!

I don't care what sort it is, a responsible landowner should control their dogs at all times.

P.S. My son was nibbled via a neighbors Golden Retriever when he was 7. The dog was over a Flexi-lead on the time. I think Flexi's belong in the backyard or in the trash - never on outings or walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment